§ 1 Applicability, General Terms
(1) The following General Terms shall apply between lazybonez.fi/shop/, the Internet shop of the Lazy Bonez -band, as the provider and the customer in their form which is valid at the time an order is placed for any purchasing contracts concluded between the Lazy Bonez ™ and the customer through the web shop lazybonez.fi/shop/. Deviating terms by the customer will not be accepted, unless lazybonez.fi/shop/ explicitly agrees to their applicability in writing.
(2) The web shop lazybonez.fi/shop/ allows the customer to purchase merchandise, especially clothing, such as T-shirts, hoodies, beanies and CD’s.
(3) The offers at lazybonez.fi/shop/ are aimed at both consumers and entrepreneurs. A consumer is any natural person that concludes business transactions for purposes that are not primarily attributable to their commercial or occupational freelance activities. By contrast, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership concluding contracts on behalf of their commercial or occupational freelance activities.
(4) The contract language shall be Finnish or English.
§ 2 Contract Conclusion
(1) The customer may select goods from the assortment at lazybonez.fi/shop/ which he may collect in a so-called shopping cart using the”Shopping Cart” function. In the next step of the order, after entering his personal data required for implementing the order, the customer will make a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping cart by clicking on “Proceed to checkout.” Goods will only be provided in typical household quantities.
(2) The customer may change and view his offer at any time before submission. In case an incorrect entry was made, the entries can be corrected in “Shopping Cart” (to remove goods and / or change the quantities for the selected products).
After receiving the customer’s binding offer through the checkout and payment process, lazybonez.fi/shop/ will send the customer an automated order confirmation via email which will include the main information of the order and which may be printed using the “Print” function.
(4) The automated receipt confirmation will merely record that the order of the customer was received by lazybonez.fi/shop/ and does not constitute an acceptance of the offer. A contract between the customer and lazybonez.fi/shop/ will be concluded after lazybonez.fi/shop/ issues an acceptance declaration that will be sent in a separate email (order confirmation) which will list the essential information about the concluded purchasing contract.
(5) The contract text will not be saved by lazybonez.fi/shop/ and cannot be subsequently retrieved.
§ 3 Delivery, Shipping Costs, Order Period
(1) Good ordered can only be delivered to the countries listed in the “Shipping Cost Table” and at the rates stated there. Goods will be delivered by a carrier commissioned by lazybonez.fi/shop/ at the shipping costs stated in the item description which must be borne by the customer.
(2) Delivery times within Finland will be two to three business days upon payment receipt. Delivery times for other countries are usually three to seven business days, depending of the location.
(3) The delivery times offered by us will be determined after receiving payment for the purchasing price.
(4) If the customer returns an item, he must cover the costs for their return shipment.
§ 4 Prices, Payment Methods
(1) As purchasing prices, the price offers include all price components including legal VAT.
(2) The customer may select from the payment methods provided for the specific items offered on lazybonez.fi/shop/. These payment options are: Web bank payment, credit card and PayPal payment.
(3) For credit card payments, your credit card will be charged as soon as the purchase contract is concluded.
(4) When paying via PayPal, you will be transferred to the PayPal payment form after completing your purchase. Either log into your existing PayPal account or create a new PayPal account. We will receive your payment through your PayPal account immediately after you complete the payment instructions. The ordered goods will be sent immediately after receiving the payment.
§ 5 Rights of Retention
The delivered goods will remain the property of lazybonez.fi/shop/ until all payments are made in full by the customer.
§ 6 Consumer Revocation Rights
(1) Consumers, according to § 1 Paragraph 3, Sentence 2 of these General Terms, may revoke any contract. Information about statutory revocation rights will be provided here using a legal sample.
A Sample Revocation Form can be found in Paragraph 2.
R e v o c a t i o n I n s t r u c t i o n s
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without providing reasons. The revocation period will last fourteen days and will commence on the day on which you or a third party designated by you took possession of the goods.
To exercise your revocation rights, you must notify us (Lazy Bonez -band, Tel.: +358504010277, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, addr; Hirvimäentie 142, 70870 Hiltulanlahti, Finland) through an unequivocal declaration (for example, via a letter sent by mail, or email) about your decision to revoke this contract.
To meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification about the exercise of your revocation rights before the revocation period expires.
Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke this contract, we must refund any payments we received from you, including shipping costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from you choosing a different delivery method than the least expensive standard method offered by us) within fourteen days after the day on which we received the notice about your revocation of this contract. We will use the same payment method for the refund that you selected for the original transaction, unless we explicitly agreed to a different method with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for the refund.
We may refuse to make the refund until we received the goods or you prove that you sent the goods back to us, whichever happens first.
You must return the goods to us (Lazy Bonez -band, Tel.: +358504010277, Email: email@example.com, addr; Hirvimäentie 142, 70870 Hiltulanlahti, Finland) immediately and, under any circumstances, no later than fourteen days after notifying us of your revocation of this contract. The deadline will be met if you send the goods before the fourteen-day period expires.
You must cover the costs of returning the goods.
You only have to compensate any loss of value to the goods if this loss of value results from treatment of the goods that is not suitable for testing their condition, characteristics or functionality.
(2) To exercise your revocation rights, you must notify us (Lazy Bonez -band, Tel.: +358504010277, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, addr; Hirvimäentie 142, 70870 Hiltulanlahti, Finland) through an unequivocal declaration (for example, via a letter sent by mail, fax or email) about your decision to revoke this contract.
According to the statutory regulations, we inform you about the Sample Revocation Form as follows:
Sample Revocation Form
If you would like to revoke this contract, please fill out this form and send it to us at
Lazy Bonez ™
I/we(*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us(*) for the purchase of the following goods(*)/providing the following services(*)
Ordered on(*)/received on(*):
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of the consumer(s):
Signature of the consumer(s)
(*) Please delete if inapplicable
§ 7 Rights in Case of Defective Goods, Statute of Limitations Towards Entrepreneurs
(1) lazybonez.fi/shop/ shall be liable for material defects, irrespective of whether the customer is a consumer or an entrepreneur, according to the applicable statutory regulations.
(2) The warranty period for entrepreneurs, according to § 1 Paragraph 3, Sentence 3, for supplied goods will be 12 months after delivery.
§ 8 Liability
(1) Customer damage compensation claims are excluded. However, this does not apply to customer damage compensation claims caused by injuries to life, the body or one’s health or from violations of essential contract duties (cardinal duties) or liability for other damages resulting from intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by lazybonez.fi/shop/, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contract duties are duties on whose fulfillment achievement of the contract object depends.
(2) In case of a violation of an essential contract obligation, lazybonez.fi/shop/ shall only be liable for foreseeable damages typical for the contract if they were caused through simple negligence, unless they concern damage claims by the customer from injuries to life, the body or one’s health.
(3) The limitations in Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall also apply to the benefit of legal representatives and vicarious agents of lazybonez.fi/shop/ if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The regulations of the Finnish Product Liability Act (Tuotevastuulaki 694/1990) shall remain unaffected. The previous liability limitations of § 9 Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to guarantees.
§ 9 Data Protection
(1) lazybonez.fi/shop/ will collect data on the customer for contract implementation. Statutory requirements, especially those of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, will be observed. However, lazybonez.fi/shop/ will only collect, process and use customer data without the customer’s approval if such is required either for implementing the contractual relationship or fulfilling legal requirements.
(2) lazybonez.fi/shop/ will not use customer data for advertising or market or opinion research purposes without the customer’s permission.
(3) Any information on the collection, processing or use of personal data can be found in the privacy notice.
§ 10 Final Provisions
(1) Finnish laws shall apply to contracts concluded between lazybonez.fi/shop/ and the customer. However, this shall only apply to consumers who conclude contracts for non-occupational or non-commercial purposes insofar as the protection provided by the mandatory provisions of the country in which the consumer resides are not lost.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal person or special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising from contractual relationships between lazybonez.fi/shop/ and the customer shall be the registered office of lazybonez.fi/shop/. The authority of lazybonez.fi/shop/ to also contact courts at other places of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) Even if individual parts of this contract prove ineffective, this contract shall remain effective in its remaining parts. The invalid sections shall be replaced by the legal statutes, if available. However, should this prove unreasonable for a contract party, the contract shall become invalid as a whole.